Indigo Telecom Group has, over the last 20 years, established a trained and experienced technical field installation and commissioning (I&C) staff. Together with the project management competence to support this, we have the capability to drive large, complex network rollouts on a global basis.
We enable Network Equipment Manufacturers and Network Operators to deliver a complete suite of deployment activities such as installation, commissioning, integration, and 24/7 ongoing support on an end-to-end turnkey ownership basis. We also offer network de-installation/de-commissioning solutions using multi-vendor trained engineering staff for minimal interruption to existing traffic on the network.
We provide I&C services across a range of technologies from traditional SDH optical transmission to present day technologies such as 100G DWDM, IP core and edge routing and multi-service access platforms including FTTx. Our technology expertise spans OEM equipment across Access, Core, Packet and Transmission nodes in a telecom network.
All of our deployment activities follow best in class procedures and processes. Our engineers undertake all tasks under strict adherence to health and safety standards and regular audits ensure consistent quality standards are maintained.
The Indigo Telecom Group I&C services portfolio includes:
- Site survey and auditing
- Logistics support
- On-site rack/sub-rack & equipment installation including cable management
- Tray-work installation
- Fibre installation, splicing and testing
- Cabling and DDF systems and structured cabling installation
- Power – AC / DC rectifier/cable installation
- On-site testing and commissioning
- Customer premises equipment installation
- Street cabinet installations
- Network implementation, configuration and optimisation
- De-installation and de-commissioning (recovery)
- As-built/reports and documentation
Indigo Telecom Group I&C services are managed to offer our customers:
- Trained and experienced field engineering teams to ensure minimum downtime
- Greater equipment reliability by using best practices during I&C
- Well defined processes and quality management systems
- Compliance to local health and safety standards