We offer a “one-stop solution” for network operators and OEMs by providing a single point of contact (SPOC) for global network support issues…
Indigo Telecom Group currently provides 24x7x365 maintenance and support to UK and International Network Service Providers, in addition to network equipment manufacturers. All activities are co-ordinated from our Global Support Centre (GSC) based in Magor, South Wales.
Our Maintenance and Support services include:
- 24x7x365 engineer dispatch with consumable kits
- 2hr/4hr/next business day response to site
- Full spares management and dispatch
- Restoration and fix times
- Network testing (from 2Meg to 100Gig)
- Preventative maintenance programmes
- Intervention reporting
- Monthly reporting and trend analysis
Our maintenance and support services can be tailored to meet bespoke requirements depending on the nature of services and equipment type. The Multi-Vendor expertise and experience of our maintenance teams means network/equipment issues are resolved quickly and professionally.
All interventions by Indigo Telecom Group field service engineers are recorded electronically identifying the nature of the fault, times of every activity on site and details of any spares used. Fault reports are then produced on a daily, weekly or monthly basis for the purpose of analysis and review.