With a global footprint in over 90 countries and as
partner to most of the world’s top brands, we have developed an integrated services solution to assist telecommunications operators and service providers in meeting the growing demand for high speed connectivity.
We offer tried and tested network de-installation/de-commissioning solutions to safeguard any interruption to existing traffic on the network.
Our highly skilled and fully accredited multi-vendor field engineers work hand in hand with our Prince 2 project management teams to ensure deployments are delivered right first time, to budget and customer quality requirements.
Our purpose-built Network Operations Centre (NOC) is the single point of contact for all reactive and proactive support and maintenance requirements.
Fully staffed 24x7x365, our NOC support staff manage the dispatch of the field service engineers and can jointly control the escalation to second/third line support in conjunction with owning the spares parts management process.
Should engineers have to be dispatched to your site, our rapid response and global footprint means that we are always available to provide on-site support to meet 2 hour, 4 hour or pre-arranged time to site service level agreements.
Our Network Services include
- Site survey and audit
- Logistics and warehousing
- Project management and project co-ordination (PMO/ PSO)
- Site access
- Power supply, electrical install
- Site surveys, network audits and transmission design and planning
- Fibre characterisation and link testing
- Active equipment installation & commissioning, decommissioning and migrations
- Card Infills, Patching and Upgrades Documentation & Testing
- NOC Remote network monitoring
- NOC Provisioning and configuration management
- End-to-end network testing
- First Line maintenance and maintenance services
- Spare parts management service (SPMS)