Raising Subsea Services Capabilities
Indigo Subsea provides system operator support for modern submarine networks, transforming the way issues are identified and resolved.
Why Indigo Subsea?
- Our fully managed NOC (Network Operations Centre) provides 24x7x365 support and a single point of contact for every kind of client query.
- Our team have built up competencies and acquired certifications to meet increasingly diverse and complex market requirements. We are among a small number of service companies accredited to ISO 27001 Information Security Management.
- We monitor, investigate, manage and report on submarine networks and supporting cable landing stations (CLS) to maximise uptime.
- Our team provides agile support at every point of escalation and are using analytics, building Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions to minimise downtime.
- Our goal is to predict and remedy unplanned outages by combining first-class engineering talent with leading-edge technologies, systems, and process automation in our NOC.
How it works
The Indigo NOC uses industry leading tools and experts to maintain 24x7x365 visibility of customer networks and infrastructure, ensuring issues are identified quickly and accurately.
We use advanced troubleshooting techniques and management systems to detect, diagnose and resolve potential and active incidents. Our systems and engineers detect anomalies proactively to solve an issue before it becomes service affecting.
ITIL processes help ensure all activities are managed, communicated and resolved in alignment with agreed SLAs. We have stringent controls across the system operations lifecycle – from onboarding and managing incidents, to change management and service reviews.
Our engineers designed systems to capture every event and variable related to network operations. End to end activities surrounding incidents are available and transparent to customers in dashboards and formal reports. We use this data to identify trends and ensure continuous improvement.
- End-to-end Systems Operator model.
We are changing the way Subsea cables are managed by providing agile support at every point of escalation, leveraging data and AI into preventative actions and predicting fault causes.
- Active equipment installation
- Infrastructure audits
- Remote network monitoring
- Commissioning, decommissioning and migrations
- Operational and first-line maintenance