Indigo is delighted to welcome Mark Fiske to the growing Indigo Team.
Mark has spent the last 17 years working in the Energy Sector leading Infrastructure, Application and Telecom engineers building and supporting SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) Networks for mission critical control rooms who manage national critical infrastructure across the UK and Ireland.
Prior to that Mark has been leading large-scale complex & diverse Telecom engineering teams worldwide providing design, install, 24/7/265 FLM, NOC and supply chain services to a number of the Major Network providers and Equipment manufacturers.
Mark is responsible for a number of key areas within Indigo:
- The Network Operations Centre which provides network monitoring services, management of the First Line Maintenance (FLM) engineers (for re-active and proactive faults), and, is the single point of contact for all of customers operations and maintenance activities.
- He will also be leading the Logistics team who provide the following services for our global customers:
- Management of spare parts for First Line Maintenance
- International Trade Services
- Import and Export Services
- Warehousing, Storage and Distribution
- Logistics Projects
3. Mark has a dedicated team working on resourcing, including planning for projects / FLM activities and building a global strategic network of support partners to help deliver a range of services.
4. Underpinning all of this is the Operational Support Team who provide the strategic link between Sales and Operations, ensuring Indigo onboard all new Projects and Services by ensuring that the correct systems, processes and resources are all in place.
Mark said “I’m really excited to have joined the Indigo, we have a talented and dedicated team of Engineers, and, support functions who provide a wide range of products and services to our customers across the world with their existing networks and future technologies”.
Take a look at our careers page to see if there are any roles for you.
Indigo (trading as 4site) receives RoSPA Gold Award for demonstrating outstanding health and safety standards.
Indigo is committed to being an Armed Forces Friendly company and we are very proud that we not only employ a number of ex-service personnel right across our business, but we will also offer real support to employees who have chosen to volunteer to serve in the Reserve Forces.