Data centre design is at the heart of our portfolio of data centre services.
We recognise that even though our design principles are standardised, not all data centres are the same. We match energy efficiency and suite/containerised lay-out requirements to create the optimum design, ensuring it is fit for purpose, meets the customer’s specification and the overall project objectives.
In collaboration with our customers, we undertake a full technical design evaluation of the proposed data centre facility, whether purpose-built facility or a modular/mobile data centre/prefabricated cabin. This makes certain that all elements of our design are not only compliant with current data centre standards, they are also in line with best industry practice.
Our range of Data Centre design service covers:
- Electrical/Power supply design (including diverse power feeds, sizing of cables, cable routing, sockets and plugs/breakers)
- Airflow containment design
- Rack layout design and documentation
- Rack footprint design
- Structured cabling design
- Cabling schematics
- Containment drawings
- Capacity planning (cabling and core fibre counts)
- Patching schedules
- Labelling and documentation
- Standards based and custom testing services
The quality and integrity of our design documentation is vital when moving to the build phase. Indigo provides a comprehensive range of Data Centre build services, managed and overseen by our experienced team of Project Managers and design teams who set the highest standards in designing and delivering data centre and associated infrastructure, on time and to budget.