Digital Transformation in Telecoms and Data Centres
Digitisation is not a hurdle to overcome, but the path to empowering any network infrastructure business to meet its full potential.
Indigo engineering teams can significantly decrease operational costs for TowerCos, Data Centre owners, Hyperscalers and Network Operators. We leverage digital tools and technologies to revolutionise how networks are designed, built, optimised and managed.
Indigo provides 24x7x365 support through our NOC
By turning network builds into an end-to-end process that is increasingly digital and data-driven, we reduce costs, improve design and ensure better compliance.
Capturing Survey Data
Digital workflow starts out in the field where we use aerial surveying and mapping with PRK/RTK drone images and photogrammetry, 3D laser scanners and high-resolution panoramic cameras to capture accurate imagery. We also use handheld devices, loaded with our own mobile survey app, to record crucial information from site which is seamlessly integrated to optimise and simplify the design process. Our app alone delivers savings for clients – a 50 percent reduction in data collection times and a 25 percent reduction in planning/design turnaround.
3D Modelling and Manipulation
By using a wide range of best practices, tools and the latest software, including GIS, and 3D laser scanners, we turn the entire design process into digital workflows that can be shared and accessed remotely. Spatial and geographic data sets can be combined, analysed, queried and manipulated. Swapping structures out virtually helps identify compliance issues earlier, while incomplete legacy schematics of existing infrastructure can be digitised and filled in.
A key differentiator is that Indigo can offer the ongoing lifecycle management, coordination, maintenance of the model via the Indigo NOC. This will ensure that the model is always kept accurate and up to date.
By owning and maintaining the digitised data, and by acting as gatekeeper, we will ensure that the model is up to date and accurate via change control
Key Benefits of Digitisation
- Reduced operational expenditure
- Improved design processes
- Better compliance planning
- SHEQ improvements
- Enhanced asset management
- Interactive model interrogation
- Faster decision making and speedier builds
- Data provides actionable insights for ongoing management and maintenance
- We provide ongoing management, coordination, maintenance of the model
- A GIS server to host all digitised assets
- We will act as filter and process all the requirements and requests
- We will provide a single point for inputs and outputs to the server
- We can layer on a number of added value services
What to do next
If you are interested in joining us on our digitalisation journey, please get in touch today.