25 years of experience in Field Engineering Support Services
Our Global Service Desk (GSD) and Field engineering services minimise outage times and keep society collaborating
Our Global Support services provide support for our customers on a 24x7x365 basis. Indigo’s Global Service Desk (GSD) are at the heart of our organisation and our engineers and GSD co-ordinators provide customers with network monitoring, global engineering resources and associated technical services. As network experts with turnkey knowledge, we have always been strong in diagnostics and fault-finding.
Working closely with our engineers and GSD co-ordinators, our multi-vendor skilled field engineers can provide on-site support in hours, the next day or at a pre-arranged time. We prioritise every call depending on each customer-agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA). All activities are coordinated from Magor, South Wales.
Download our eBook to find out how we can improve network efficiency.
Our Dedicated team – experience and expertise
- Our engineers are multi-vendor skilled and accredited and vendor- specific expertise (e.g. Cisco gold partner with Cisco- accredited engineers.)
- Our Service Assurance team work closely alongside the GSD and ur NOC teams to provide a single point of contact for our clients.
State of the art technology combined with process automation
- Using our in-house Salesforce development team, we also make efficient use of the latest version of the Salesforce application to maximise SLA achievements, following ITIL V4 processes.
- As part of the on-boarding, our team works closely with customers to define, agree and automate the processes and procedures to be followed to optimise the use of the various software tools.
Excellent Service and Performance
- 99.97% SLA performance
- Secure storage and logistics of spare parts delivered to site
- Providing support at over 20,000+ customer sites in 90 countries
- White Label Support Desk Services
First Line Maintenance and Smart Hands
- Trouble ticket/intervention management
- Field techs selection, allocation and dispatch
- 24x7x365 field engineer dispatch with 2hr/4hr/pre-arranged response to site SLAs
- Comprehensive spare parts management, including storage, dispatch, materials return authorisation (RMA) and repairs
- Jeopardy management
- SLA and KPI management and performance
- Field Service Report (captures the activities, observations, and outcomes of an engineer’s on-site visit. e.g. Maintenance site visit reporting- MSVRs)
- Restoration and fix times
- Network testing (from 2M to 100G)
- Site access management
- Service Assurance and Service Management
- Monthly reporting and trend analysis
Efficiency through Salesforce tools
Our Salesforce system enables real-time collaboration possibilities by enhancing automation. Indigo customers register a ticket by emailing a request with full details, into the GSD.
Through our Salesforce software, the request enters a ticketing queue. Following this, the GSD will raise a ticket, with the correct date and time intact with the customer’s exact request. The ticket is assigned to a field engineer through their Salesforce Mobile app.
The last step in this process is the field engineer attending to the task and carrying out the FLM work as required by the customer.
Customer ticket process
The process automation which Indigo has built into the Salesforce system allows the correct field engineers to be selected in seconds for certain tasks based on their skill sets, accreditation, location and working hours.
Through Salesforce Field Service, we have full visibility of all Indigo field engineers which allows us to monitor working hours, manage lone working, to ensure that our field engineers are working safely.
Indigo offers Cellnex a turnkey solution to turn new tower infrastructure sites into revenue generators in rapid time.
Netomnia partners with Indigo for leading-edge fibre rollout programme to connect more premises more quickly to ultrafast fibre broadband.