Indigo Telecom Group has, over the last 20 years, established a multi-vendor trained and experienced technical field installation and commissioning (I&C) workforce.
Supported by the project management teams, we have the capability, competency and capacity to deliver large, complex network rollouts on a global basis.
We offer a complete suite of build services such as site surveys, pre-staging, installation, commissioning, integration, migrations, Quality Assurance (QA) and associated documentation. We also offer network de-installation/de-commissioning solutions using multi-vendor trained engineering staff for minimal interruption to existing traffic on the network.
We provide I&C services across a range of legacy and leading-edge fixed network technologies from traditional SDH optical transmission to present day technologies such as 100G DWDM, IP core and edge routing and multi-service access platforms including FTTx. Our technology expertise spans networking equipment across Access, Core, Packet and Transmission nodes in a fixed line telecom network.
We also provide installation and commissioning services for microwave and wireless solutions, including site surveys, pre- and post-testing, PIM testing, space and power enabling work (for 5G transmission), power works, rigging and MEWP/rope access management, together with the supervision of all local authority requirements (permitting, traffic and pedestrian management) to ensure safe systems of work.
All of our build activities follow best in class procedures and processes. Our engineers undertake all tasks under strict adherence to health and safety standards. Regular QA audits ensure consistent quality standards are maintained
The Active Equipment I&C services include:
- Site survey and auditing
- Warehousing and logistics support
- On-site rack/sub-rack installation including cable management
- Tray-work installation
- Active equipment installation
- Fibre installation, splicing and testing
- Cabling and DDF systems and structured cabling installation
- Power – AC / DC rectifier/cable installation
- On-site testing and commissioning
- PIM testing
- Customer premises equipment installation
- Greenfield, brownfield, rooftop, streetworks wireless sites
- Street cabinet installations
- Software, card and transmission upgrades
- De-installation and de-commissioning (recovery)
- As-built/reports and documentation