Our NOC Services minimize outage times
Keep society collaborating
Our NOC services provide support for our global customers on a 24x7x365 basis. Indigo’s NOC is at the heart of our organisation and our co-ordinators provide customers with network monitoring, global engineering resources and associated technical services. As network experts with turnkey knowledge, we have always been strong in diagnostics and fault-finding.
Our operations and multi-vendor skilled engineers can provide on-site support in hours or the next day. We prioritise every call depending on each customer-agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA). All activities are co-ordinated from Magor, South Wales.
Over 20 years of experience in NOC Services
Our Dedicated team – experience and expertise
- Our Engineers are multi-vendor skilled and accredited.
- Our Service Assurance team work closely alongside the NOC to provide a SPOC for our clients.
We use the latest technology
- We partner with LogicMonitor to deliver fully automated, cloud-based infrastructure monitoring platform for managed service providers.
- Alongside this software, our team use a variety customer set ups
- Use of efficient Salesforce FSL system.
- Remote Network Monitoring.
Excellent Service and Performance
- White Label Services
- 99.97% SLA performance
- 100% of parts delivered to site
- Offering support at over 17,000+ customer sites globally
First Line Maintenance and Smart Hands
Our engineers work around the clock to deliver professional and efficient work, to meet the bespoke requirements set by our customers. Our highly skilled engineers implement their multi-vendor/multi-technology expertise into every task they carry out.
- 24x7x365 engineer dispatch with 2hr/4hr/pre-arranged response to site SLA
- Restoration and fix times
- Full spare parts management, including storage, dispatch, materials return authorisation (RMA) and repairs
- Network testing (from 2M to 100G)
- Maintenance site visit reporting
- Monthly reporting and trend analysis
- Access management
Our FSL system enables real-time collaboration possibilities by enhancing automation. Indigo customers register a ticket by emailing a request with full details, into the NOC. Through our FSL software, the request will then go through to a ticketing queue. Following this, the NOC will raise a ticket, with the correct date and time intact with the customers exact request. The ticket will be assigned to an engineer through their Salesforce/Indigo Mobile app. The last step in this process would be the engineer attending the task and carrying out the FLM work as required by the customer.
Customer ticket process
The features being built into the system allows engineers to be selected for certain tasks based on their skill sets, accreditation, location and working hours.
We have full visibility of all Indigo our engineers which allows us to monitor working hours, lone worker management and ensure that our engineers are working safely.