Indigo Telecom Group provides highly experienced programme and project managers with the leadership capabilities to successfully guide, manage, and support projects through to successful completion.
Our Project Management Office (PMO) offers a flexible and highly bespoke service based on a robust and well-proven formula for delivery. Working alongside our customers, we adopt a value-driven approach to defining and articulating business and project objectives before identifying the most effective means to deliver.
Regardless of the scale or complexity of a project, we employ and refine our systems and processes to provide control, governance and transparency from inception to completion. At the point of every decision we make on behalf of our customers, we challenge the status quo and work diligently to find the smartest, most efficient and most cost-effective solution.
The project methodology employed by Indigo Telecom Group is based on Prince2, enabling Indigo Telecom Group to deliver projects and interact with customers using industry recognised and tested systems and practices.
The common aspects include:
- A focus on business justifications for the project and achieving the required business benefits
- Defining the terms of reference for the initiative in a Project Initiation Document (PID)
- Engagement of senior management (Customers, Suppliers and Indigo Telecom Group Managers) responsible for the project and the business case, in any project or stage approvals and any exception reporting for issues, changes and risks
- Dividing the project into manageable stages and work-packages, so that controls can be placed around their start and end
- Utilising a defined organisation structure and governance model for the project team
- Utilising a project assurance approach, based around the customer quality expectations with defined responsibilities for work-package and product delivery quality assurance
- Financial management & oversight
- Procurement guidance (if required).
Indigo Telecom Group’s Project and Service Delivery Managers all hold Prince2 accreditation. Our project management experience spans multiple fixed and wireless technologies and underpins every engineering task delivered across our global customer base.