We offer a “one-stop solution” by providing a single point of contact (SPOC) for all data centre support issues, globally.
Indigo Telecom Group provides 24x7x365 “smart hands” support for data centre operators, large content providers and enterprises. We provide skilled technicians to supplement your own resources and to extend your reach in locations where you do not have your own resources. All activities are co-ordinated from our Global Support Centre (GSC) based in Magor, South Wales.
Operating to strict service level agreements (SLAs), Indigo manages both the dispatch of technicians to site and the required spare parts to troubleshoot and to ensure SLA adherence. Should the need arise, SLA jeopardy management is owned via the GSC shift team leaders with defined escalation paths to the GSC Manager and senior management.
Indigo Telecom Group operates our “smart hands” services on an emergency and planned/pre-arranged basis, allowing customers the flexibility to decide and schedule the dispatch of our technicians based on the criticality of the fault/issue.
Our Smart Hands service include:
- 24x7x365 technician dispatch to provide on-site technical assistance
- 2hr/4hr/pre-arranged response to site
- Visual inspection of devices to assess equipment status
- Rebooting routers, servers, storage devices or other equipment
- Providing loop-back cables to test circuits remotely
- Re-seating or replacing components or cables
- Removing/swapping AC or DC power units from equipment
- Cleaning equipment or fibres/connectors
- Connecting a customer provided test set or test router to equipment
- Swapping removable storage media
- Installing memory
- Installing or replacing modular equipment components
- Verifying, adding, or removing a demarcation label
- Taking light levels
- Installing loopbacks (fibre or UTP)
- Providing planned preventative maintenance or circuit migration support
- Taking receipt of and returning equipment spare parts (RMA)
- Installing SFPs (Small Form Factor Pluggables) or GBICs (Gigabit Interface Convertors)
- Troubleshooting hardware problems on any device
- Running customers scripts/remote access sessions
- Racking and de-racking of any installed device
Our Smart Hands service can be tailored to meet bespoke requirements depending on the nature of services, location and equipment type. The multi-vendor/multi-technology expertise and experience of our technicians means network/equipment issues are resolved quickly and professionally.
All call outs by Indigo’s “smart hands” technicians are recorded electronically on our industry leading Salesforce Field Service Lighting fault/resource management system. It identifies and records the nature of the fault, the times of every activity on site and details of any spares used for audit and reporting purposes. Fault reports are available in real time via customer portals/APIs and can be produced on a daily, weekly or monthly basis for the purpose of analysis and review.